Vacancy for Field Supervisor
05 January, 2021
Nepal Family Development Foundation (NFDF) is a non-political and non-profitable organization working in the field of community development, research and capacity building of young people in Nepal. NFDF implementing the project PAHS, OUCRU-Nepal TyVAC Post Vaccination Surveillance and follow up in Lalitpur Metropolitan City. We would like to invite qualified candidates to apply for the position of Public engagement Officer.
JOB TITLE: Field Supervisor.
LENGTH OF CONTRACT: 4 months
- Scope and Responsibilities
- Prepare the field plan and carry out accordingly
- Mobilize clinical staff, enumerator at the field
- oversee study clinic activities and manage clinical activities
- Coordinate community, clinic, and office related to the vaccination program
- Coordinate and manage clinic activities
- Management of adverse effect in clinic
- Coordination and build network with local stakeholders
- Organize the local stakeholders meeting
- Ensure adherence to the protocol by the field staff through effective coordination with the field team, data management office, and the entire team.
- Other additional duties as the research project evolve
Qualification, skills, and experience
- Bachelor degree in health sciences with clinical practice (like HA, a staff nurse with BPH or hospital management, Health Education and BN in community Nursing)
- At list 1-2 years of experiences in Clinical practice (Hospital or Community setting)
- Experiences in community mobilization and engagement
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and team working skills
- Excellent communication skills, including a good command of spoken and written English, Nepali. Preferably also in Newari.
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to submit their application, NFDF application forms along with the updated CV with 2 referees and cover letter through email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5 pm, 10 January 2021. The subject in the email should write “Application for the post of Field Supervisor”
Application forms can download from http://www.nfdf.org.np/downloads
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a further competency test. No telephone inquiry will be entertained.