Vacancy for Public Engagement officer
05 January, 2021
Nepal Family Development Foundation (NFDF) is a non-political and non-profitable organization working in the field of community development, research, and capacity building of young people in Nepal. NFDF implementing the project PAHS, OUCRU-Nepal TyVAC Post Vaccination Surveillance and follow up in Lalitpur Metropolitan City. We would like to invite qualified candidates to apply for the position of Public engagement Officer.
JOB TITLE: Public Engagement officer.
LENGTH OF CONTRACT: 4 months
Scope and Responsibility:
- Contribute to the development of public engagement strategies
- Contribute to regularly reviewing, evaluating, and adapting public engagement strategies according to the community feedback and study requirements
- Coordinate and build networks with local stakeholders
- Organize local stakeholder meetings
- Organize local public engagement meetings and complete minutes to record details of the meetings.
- Adhere to and ensure Public Engagement Assistants and to the research protocol, clinical study plan, and SOPs
- Undertake other duties as required from time to time that is equal to the grade and responsibilities of the post.
Qualification and Experiences
- Educated to bachelor’s degree level in health sciences
- 1-2 years of experience working on research projects
- Experience in conducting public engagement activities
- Experience in individual and group counseling
- Experience in a supervisory role
- Good IT literacy
- Excellent leadership skills
- Strong interpersonal and team working skills
- Excellent communication skills, including a good command of spoken and written English and Nepali. Preferably also in Newari
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to submit their application, NFDF application forms along with the updated CV with 2 referees and cover letter through email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5 pm, 10 January 2021. The subject in the email should write “Application for the post of Public Engagement officer”
Application forms can download from http://www.nfdf.org.np/downloads
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a further competency test. No telephone inquiry will be entertained.